1. We accept cash, PA personal checks(see below for details), out of state personal checks,(see below for details) & credit/debits cards.
- Pennsylvania personal checks: Valid Pennsylvania driver's license must be presented.
- Out of state personal checks: First-time buyers should contact Fleetwood Antique Mall prior to arrival for pre-approval.
- Visa, Mastercard, & Discover credit/debit cards are accepted. Credit/Debit card purchases require a $25 minimum
purchase. Credit/debit cards cannot be used for a deposit.
2. All of our merchandise is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
Exemption from sales tax requires a valid tax exemption number/certificate which must be presented at the time of purchase.
The current tax rate is six(6) percent.
3. All sales are final. A 30% cash deposit is required to hold merchandise. Deposits are non-refundable or transferable. Credit/Debit cards cannot be used as a deposit.
4. All hold items must be paid for and picked up by Sunday of the following week.
5. There is a $45 dollar charge for all returned checks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is the Mall open all year?
The Mall is open year round and all areas are heated in winter.
2. What are your store hours?
The store hours are Wednesday through Sunday 10AM-6PM.
3. How large is Fleetwood Antique Mall?
There are two floors of vendor spaces. Total vendor space is approximately 30,000 square feet. There is a loading dock for vendors and customers on each floor.
4. What is the parking availability?
Plenty of parking is available. Buses are welcome.
5. As a vendor, do I need to be present in my space during store hours?
There is no requirement for a vendor to be present. Fleetwood Antique Mall provides staff and checkout personnel.
There is a computerized cashier/checkout system. Also, there is a Video surveillance & security system.
6. As a vendor, what are my fees?
There is simply space rental fee. There is no commission or extra fees.
7. As a vendor, must I have a lease?
There is no lease. Space rental agreement is month to month.
8. What advertising is provided for vendors?
Local and regional advertising is provided. Vendors are also free to advertise independently. Also, each week a different vendor will be featured on the website home page with photos, descriptions, & free Craigslist listings.
9. What is your return policy?
All sales are final.
10. Can I pay by check?
Checks can be used to pay for merchandise. Pennsylvania checks must be accompanied by valid PA driver's license.
Out of state checks for first-time, buyers require pre-approval by contacting Fleetwood Antique Mall prior to arrival.